Ingah izitchigay nibi ohnjay
(I will do it for the water)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to get involved!
Donations & Community Support
- Cash and in-kind donations of food, gas and supplies are welcome! Please visit our fundraising website to make an online contribution.
- We are also seeking the loan of a motor home or truck and RV to house the walkers areas during their journey.
- Organizations and communities are encouraged to support our walkers through meals, community feasts, home stays
- Volunteers – we are seeking drivers and other logistical support to care for our walkers by assisting with food preparation, camp set ups, laundry etc.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Share our fundraising website on Facebook and email
- Join our Facebook group or follow us on twitter
- Walk with us: This is a public event and we welcome anyone to walk with us. Check out the itinerary to see where we’ll be and when.
- Host the walkers: We need people in each community to host meals, offer a place to rest and facilitate community events.